If you want to play at an online casino, such as Pledoo casino, for the chance to win real money playing your favourite games, the most important thing to check before signing up anywhere is that it’s a trustworthy online casino.
Table of Contents
- Before signing up for an online casino like Pledoo Casino, it’s crucial to verify its credibility through licensure from reputable authorities and checking for positive reviews on trusted sites like Ask Gamblers.
- Pledoo Casino offers a wide range of payment options, including direct bank transfers, e-wallets, and credit/debit cards, catering to a global audience.
- All transactions come with a $1.00 fixed processing fee, except for cryptocurrencies, which have zero fees but offer similar minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
- The platform’s withdrawal policies specify limits such as $3,000 per day and $30,000 per month, important to know especially if you win a large sum like a progressive jackpot.
- Deposits and withdrawals are convenient and can be made from various devices; however, withdrawal times can vary from 10 minutes to 48 hours, depending on the chosen payment method.
Check That Your Online Casino is Fully Licensed
One of the most important things to check is that the online casino is fully licensed by a reputable iGaming licensing authority, and is it controlled by a renowned operator with a solid reputation?
The next two things you should check before signing up are that it has positive reviews and that it accepts your preferred online payment method so you can process swift and secure payments.
This kind of information can easily be found on trusted review sites, such as the official Ask Gamblers website, which has been keeping players safe for years.
Going straight to the Pledoo Casino review on this trusted site can save you the time and effort of manually finding this information out for yourself.
Let’s dive straight in to discover exactly which online payment methods are currently accepted at Pledoo online casino.
Which Payment Methods Does Pledoo Casino Accept in 2023?
Pledoo Casino currently accepts more trusted online payment solutions than almost any other online casino. In other words, it would be odd if your chosen payment method isn’t accepted. Therefore, most players worldwide should easily be able to deposit and withdraw here.
Some of these secure, reliable, and convenient payment methods can only be used for deposits, whereas others can be used for deposits AND withdrawals.
Let’s start by revealing some of the most popular deposit methods and the minimum/maximum deposit amounts for each method. They include the following:
- Visa ($10 – $750)
- Mastercard Visa ($10 – $750)
- Direct/instant banking Visa ($20 – $10,000)
- Skrill ($10 – $10,000)
- RAPID ($10 – $10,000)
- Neteller ($10 – $10,000)
- Payz, formerly ecoPayz ($10 – $10,000)
- Jeton ($10 – $10,000)
- Neosurf ($50 – $2,000)
- Trustly ($10 – $2,000)
- Paysafecard ($10 – $1,000)
- Interac ($10 – $3,000)
- CashtoCode ($10 – $1,200)
These perfectly secure online payment methods include a range of direct bank transfers, e-Wallets (which are also known as electronic wallets, digital wallets or web wallets), credit and debit cards, and prepaid voucher cards. The latter of which can be used for deposits only.
Are There any other Trusted Payment Options Accepted at Pledoo Casino?
If you visit Pledoo casino today and can’t seem to find out if your preferred payment method is accepted or not, don’t worry. Here are some of the other reliable methods that are also currently accepted at Pledoo Casino and have similar minimum/maximum deposit amounts.
They include Piastrix, Perfect Money, Klarna, Revolut, N26, POLi, Deutsche Bank, Sparkasse, Caja Rural, UniCredit, and Swedbank. Some of these methods are more relevant than others. The payment methods you can use often depend on which country you live in.
Remember that ALL these payment methods come with a $1.00 fixed processing fee attached to all transactions. This tiny fee shouldn’t bother most players. However, it may affect low rollers who are only trying to deposit perhaps $10 or $20.
CryptoCurrencies are Accepted
The following deposit options come with ZERO processing fees, and they are all CRYPTOCURRENCIES. Here are the names of the cryptos, their trading codes, and the minimum/maximum deposit amounts. They include the following:
- Litecoin – LTC ($10 – $10,000)
- Bitcoin – BTC ($10 – $10,000)
- Ethereum – ETC ($20 – $10,000)
- USD Coiin – USDC ($10 – $10,000)
- Dai – DAI ($10 – $10,000)
- Bitcoin Cash – BCH ($10 – $10,000)
- DogeCoin – DOGE ($10 – $10,000)
- Tether – USDT [ERC 20] ($20 – $10,000)
- Tether – USDT [TRC 20] ($15 – $10,000)
When it comes to withdrawing, the minimum withdrawal amount when using direct bank transfers is $50. Ethereum’s minimum withdrawal amount is $40. Skrill, ecoPayz (Payz), Jeton, Neosurf, Much Better, Interac, CashtoCode, and the majority of cryptocurrencies mentioned above only require a minimum withdrawal amount of $20.
Deposits and Withdrawals
More information about depositing and withdrawing at Pledoo Casino can be found in the ‘payment section’ on their website or on the trusted Ask Gamblers website.
All of these payment methods can easily be used whether you are using a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Just log in to your account, head to the cashier section, and follow the instructions that apply to your preferred method.
Deposits are usually instant, and withdrawal can take from ten minutes up to 48 hours or more, depending on which method you use.
What if I Win a Progressive Jackpot? Can I withdraw it all in One Lump Sum?
That’s a good question. Very few online casinos in the world will let you withdraw huge wins in one lump sum, particularly if it is winnings from a progressive jackpot. This is why you should always read online casino policies (especially withdrawal policies) before signing up.
For example, at Pledoo Casino, you can cash out up to $3,000 per day. Over a seven-day period, it’s possible to withdraw up to $10,000. Per month, players are permitted to withdraw up to $30,000, and over 12 months, it’s $150,000.
This is fairly standard practice at online casinos today, so if you do hit the big time and win a mouth-watering amount, be prepared to wait a while, and don’t start panicking just because you don’t receive your $500,000 jackpot win in one payment. You will eventually get your hands on your winnings, so be patient.