The Tefal Actifry is a great ‘healthy deep fat fryer’ – we explore the product, check reviews on it and reveal where you can buy it cheapest – help you to save money.
What is the Tefal Actifry?
- Basically it’s a new fryer that with just a spoonful of oil allows to cook enough chips for a family of 4.
- You can cook a whole range of foods in it in addition to chips, including meat, fish and stir fried vegetables.
- No preheating is needed and it’s got a 1kg food capactiy.
- It’s economic, more healthy than a conventional fryer and is 100% safe
Where can you get the cheapest Tefal Actifry electric fryer?
The Tefal Actifry RRP is £209.99 but as at 15 May 2017 we’ve found a number of well known stockists who are selling it for cheaper than this.
As you can see from our list below, some of the retailers are really competing for your business to buy the Tefal Actifry, offering at up to £100 or more off the RRP from around £110.
- Amazon – £109.20 – in either black or white
- Currys – £119.99 in white
- Argos – £119.99 in black or £139.99 in white
Tefal Actifry review – what do people think about it?
To help understand more about a product it’s always good to see what those who already own it are saying, so here are some reviews drawn from some of the stockist sites.
- ‘This is the best gadget in our house, we have only cooked chips in it so far, but we are really pleased that you just put a tiny bit of oil in it, and you get the best chips ever. Everyone should have one.’ from Amazon
- ‘I love this gadget, I’ve packed away my greasy filthy deep fat fryer and I really wish I’d bought one of these earlier. It’s much quicker than I thought and the good tastes great. My kids and husband love sausages cooked in it and the chips are lovely.’ from Amazon
- ‘Fantastic product, easy to use even easier to clean. Just put the food in and wait for the beep, food cooked to perfection every time. It’s so easy that I even trust the kids to use it.’ from Argos