We continue our series of credit card reviews with a look at the RSPCA credit card.
If you get an RSPCA credit, MBNA Europe who issue the card, will make a £20 payment to the RSPCA.
And it doesn’t stop there, for every £100 you spend on the credit card, MBNA will donate 25p to the RSPCA.
Through these payments, the RSPCA has received over £1,000,000 over the last 5 years.
You can apply for an RSPCA credit card quickly and easily online.
Key benefits of the National Trust credit card are:
- 0% on balance transfers for 12 months – 3% balance transfer handling fee
- 0% on money transfers from your credit card to your current account for 12 months – 4% handling fee
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months from the date the account is opened
- 16.9% APR typical (variable)
- There’s no annual fee
- You can use online banking and opt for paperless statements to help the environment
- Access to a free worldwide 24 hour UK based customer service helpline
- You won’t be liable for faudulent online on high street transaction as long as you advise as soon as you notice unusual transactions.
The RSPCA will receive £20 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening. They will also receive 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases.
With the RSPCA doing so much to help animals supporting them through the use of the their credit card really does help the animals they rescue, for example
- £3 can help towards the RSPCA animal rescues
- £10 could help pay the costs of treating an abused animal
- £25 could help to pay for a lovely new home for an abandoned kitten