The Tefal Actifry is a great ‘healthy deep fat fryer’ – we explore the product, check reviews on it and reveal where you can buy it cheapest.
- Basically it’s a new fryer that with just a spoonful of oil allows to cook enough chips for a family of 4.
- You can cook a whole range of foods in it in addition to chips, including meat, fish and stir fried vegetables.
- No preheating is needed and it’s got a 1kg food capactiy.
- It’s economic, more healthy than a conventional fryer and is 100% safe
Where can you get the cheapest Tefal Actifry electric fryer?
The Tefal Actifry RRP is £199.99 but as at 19 January 2013 we’ve found a number of well known stockists who are selling it for far cheaper than this.
As you can see from our list below, some of the retailers are really competing for your business to buy the Tefal Actifry, offering at over £90 off the RRP from around £100.
Tefal Actifry review – what do people think about it?
To help understand more about a product it’s always good to see what those who already own it are saying, so here are some reviews drawn from some of the stockist sites.
- ‘The chips take longer than regular deep fat frying, or oven chips, but the results are clean and as crispy as you like. I reckon it uses less electricity than a fan or conventional over would to make the same number of oven chips. Basically it’s a 1400 watt fan oven with a device for tumbling the chips to spread the oil and the heat evenly. The cooking cavity is closed so there is no smell, and the whole thing comes apart for cleaning (which you can do in a dishwasher if you like).’ from Amazon
- ‘love it would not be without it have used every day since buying it well worth the money!! my kids even love it :)’ from Argos
And if you’ve found this useful, don’t forget ….