Sky TV invariably have some great offers running to encourage you to join their service, we check out the latest for you.
Currently if you join Sky online there’s a limited offer whereby as a new customer you get
- Free Sky+HD Box when you join Sky+HD
- Free standard setup
- £50 M&S Voucher – this is only valid for new customers who join Sky TV online by 24 June 2010 and who have their viewing card enabled by 24 July 2010. Only one voucher per household and only valid online. The voucher will be sent within 45 days of acitvating your viewing.
- Plus you could get Free broadband and calls.
Sky TV have some great bundles, including the Sky+HD starter bundle for the perfect introduction to HD TV. This includes
- Free Sky+HD box
- Free standard set-up online (normally £30)
- 1 Entertainment Pack – choose from our 6 Entertainment Packs
- HD Pack – access to the UK’s widest choice of HD channels for £10 a month
- Free up to 2Mb Sky Broadband
- Free evening & weekend UK calls#
- £50 M&S Voucher when you join Sky TV online
You can customise this or opt for one of the other bundles packaged by Sky.
Get all the details on the Sky website.
And don’t forget
#UK calls to 01, 02, 03 & 0870 numbers only (excludes Channel Islands, indirect and dial-up Internet access numbers and 070 numbers). Max price for other 08 numbers is 10ppm, with a max connection fee of 10p. Max price for 070 is 48ppm, with a max connection fee of 50p. Full tariff details at Sky.com/callpricing. ‘Free’ calls last up to an hour, then UK calls charged at 5.25ppm at any time of day [and international calls at Sky Talk standard rates], or hang up and redial as often as you like. Subject to Acceptable Use Policy.