Ford Insure is car insurance that is comprehensive and has been designed specifically for Ford owners. We review and show you where to buy Ford Insure, and how to get a 10% discount on the premium.
Firstly, it really is easy to get a Ford Insure, FREE no obligation quote, simply click here.
And you’ll get a 10% discount when you buy a Ford Insure policy online.
What are the Features and Benefits of Ford Insure car insurance?
As a policy that has a 5* rating from Defaqto, it is amongst the best car insurance policies on the market.
Key features and benefits of the policy include
- Courtesy car as standard when using Ford approved repairers
- Car accessory cover included as standard, including child seats, roof rack and cycle carriers
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car equipment, including CD players and phone communication equipment
- Up to £750 cover for your portable Satellite Navigation system if stolen from your locked boot
- Free cover for up to 31 days for driving in the European Union and any other country which the Motor Insurance Directive of, and is approved by, the European Commission
- Free legal advice
- UK based claims team, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All repairs carried out at Ford approved repairers using Ford parts with 3 year guarantee
- Personal Customer Manager Service available, someone who will be your first point fo contact with any enquiry
How can you buy Ford Insure and are there any discounts?
To get an instant, no obligation quote, just click here.
You’ll get a 10% discount if you buy Ford Insure online + currently if you buy a brand new Ford car you’ll qualify for a 14% car insurance discount if you buy Ford Insure online.
The 14% discount for a brand new car will be applied if the year of manufacture is the same year as your cover start date.
Having car insurance if you drive a car is a basic requirement of UK law, drive without it and you are committing a criminal offence.
Ford Insure seems a good a option to consider. That said, clearly you need to make your own judgement, based on your own individual needs.