EDF Energy has launched its new energy plan, the Online Saver Version 3. We review what it offers.
Update: 8 December 2010
EDF now has their Online S@ver Version 7 with which you can save up to £208 on your energy and receive a £100 weclome Bonus. It offers
- The cheapest EDF tariff
- 2% minimum discount on the EDF Standard tariff until 31 December 2011
- Available for a limited period
- If you’re a new customer and switch to Dual Fuel, you’ll also receive a £100 Welcome Bonus.
See the EDF Energy website for more details.
EDF Energy is one of the ‘Big 6’ energy suppliers and with its new plan, the Online Saver Version 7, it offers some very competitive rates. This plan though is only available for a limited time.
It may be time to consider a switch of energy supplier – it really is easy, perhaps easier than you might think.
Get the EDF Online Saver energy plan and you’re guaranteed a minimum 2% discount against the EDF Standard tariff unit rates until the end of December 2010.
This energy plan is a variable price tariff, which means it could be subject to price changes, albeit there is the guaranteed 2% discount.
The plan is available for Dual Fuel, Electricity only or Gas only customers. It is not though available to prepayment customers.
As an online energy plan, it means you are required to register online and agree to pay by Monthly Direct Debit.
If you sign-up for this plan but decide to change energy supplier before end December 2010 you may be charged a cancellation fee – £25 for either gas or electricity or £50 for Duel Fuel account.
EDF Energy have a range of other energy plans available, including
- Annual Fix Version 4 – giving you fixed price energy until at least September 2010. It means you’ll have peace of mind and no unexpected price changes
- Energy Discount Plan – you pay 2.5% less than the EDF Standard gas and electricity unut rates until at least August 2010.
Check out the EDF Energy website for more details.
If you’re thinking about a switch of energy supplier, remember it really is easy and you could save a good sum of money.