The AA is a highly reputed company that offers insurance policies that you can rely on, whether it be car insurance, life, travel or home insurance. We explore what the AA has to offer on car insurance.
You can get an AA Car Insurance quote online that draws on their panel of leading insurers.
You can also make sure you get the best car insurance quote by using a comparson website to compare quotes, including from the AA.
What does AA Car Insurance offer as standard?
With AA Car Insurance you can get the following benefits and be assured that your vehicle will be covered from every angle that you can think of:
- While your car is being repaired by an approved repairer, you will be get a courtesy car. AA will fix your car and all parts and workmanship will be guaranteed as long as you own the car.
- You’ll get assistance regarding overnight accommodation or onward transportation after an accident
- Window and windscreen repairs without loss of your no claims discount
- You can have a personal accident cover up to £5,000 and if you are an AA member your personal accident cover can be up to £7,500
- Medical expenses can reach up to £300 per person and if you are an AA member you can get £400 per person
- Full support from a dedicated UK based claim line which you can reach at 34 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Up to 90 days inclusive car insurance cover for European countries
- Up to 65% no claims bonus discount.
What optional car insurance cover do the AA offer?
AA also offers the following upgrades to your car insurance cover:
- Motor Legal Protection – get legal assistance when it comes to recovering uninsured losses when it comes to your claims
- Motor Accident Plan – get up to £20,000 serious injury cover to help you and your passengers in case of an accident
- Accident Healthcare – this upgrade will help give cover for private medical treatment when you get injured in a road traffic accident in the United Kingdom that involves a moving vehicle
If you are on a tighter budget, or are simply looking to get cheap car insurance, it pays to consider your requirements as well as shop around to get the best car insurance to meet your needs.
You can consider the type of car insurance you need for example – third party only, third party fire and theft or comprehensive. See our article ‘Save money on your car insurance‘ for more help on this.
You can get a secure online insurance quotes in a matter of minutes. Just make sure that you have the following details at hand before you start:
- An estimate of your car mileage each year
- Your car model details, car make and car registration number
- Points on your driving license and any car insurance claims details that you may have made.